雅思口语中有哪些I think有哪些高级替换表达?下面我们一起来看一看吧,一份耕耘一份收获。放平心态,全力以赴!祝大家都能顺利通过雅思考试,取得好成绩!
1 Im notgonna lie = not gonna lie=NGL(非正式)我不说谎
Im not gonna lie, I was pretty insulted not to be invited to my ex-boyfriends wedding. 没被邀请参加前男友的婚礼,我感觉被冒犯了。
2 In all honesty 老实说 (非正式)
In all honesty, I had every right to be there. 老实说,我有权去参加。
3 In my view 在我看来 (有点正式)
In my view, I should have been invited, so it was totally fair for me to turn up on the day. 我认为应该邀请我,所以婚礼那天我完全可以去。
4if you ask me 如果你问我的话 (非正式)
If you ask me, the church service was wonderful, but it was a shame I had to stand at the back. 如果你问我的话,教会仪式很棒,但是很可惜我不得不站在后面。
5as far as I can tell (介于正式和非正式之间)
As far as I can tell, the bride wasnt really expecting me. 我能看得出,新娘并不希望我去。
6to my mind在我看来(正式)
To my mind, she should have been happier to see me and receive my support. 见到我,获得我的支持,她应该更高兴才对。
7 as far as Im concerned (正式)
As far as Im concerned, she totally overreacted and shouldnt have cried.在我看来来,她完全是反应过度,她不应该哭。
8 the way I see things/ the way I see it我是这样看的=as I see things/as I see it依我看(中性)
The way I see things, I made the family photographs a lot more interesting. 我是这样看的,我让这个家庭合影更有趣了。
9 It seems to me that依我看 (中性,稍微偏正式一点)
It seems to me that everyone overreacted when I tried to sit at the top table. 在我看来每个人都反应过度了,当我试图坐上主桌时。
10I believe我相信=I think(中性)
I believe that they should have just space for me in the first place. 我相信他们应该首先把我的座位排好。
11 Id say我会说 (非正式)
Id say the food was good. 我想说食物不错。
12I considersomething to be 我认为(中性)
I cosider it to be very rude that I was forced to sit down when I stood up to make a speech. 我认为我站起来想要说点什么的时候,让我坐下是很不礼貌的。
13to me我认为(非正式)
To me, no one knows my ex better than I do. 我认为没人比我更了解我的前任了。
14 From my point of view(中性,偏正式)
From my point of view, the first dance was cringe-worthy. 在我看来一支舞太尬了。
15 It is my view that/It is mybeliefthat...在我看来(中性)
It is my view that the open bar made everything worse. 在我看来酒水免费让一切变得更糟。
16 Ireckon 我认为 (英式俚语,非正式)
I reckon the sixth gin and tonic tipped me over the edge. 我认为第六杯金汤力让我上头了。
17I honestly believe that我真的认为(中性)
I honestly believe that if I hadnt started cutting the cake, no one would have. 我真的认为如果我不开始切婚礼蛋糕,没人会去切的。
18honestly speaking老实说 (非正式)
Honestly speaking, I probably shouldnt have thrown my slice at the bride. 老实说我真的不应该向新娘扔蛋糕。
19 I feel that我觉得 (中性)
I feel that my ex could have found a more welcoming bride with a better sense of humour. 我觉得我的前任应该找一个更加幽默和更加受欢迎的人结婚。
20personally speaking我个人认为(中性)
I say, thats all rather interesting from a metaphysical point of view, but speaking personally, I dont really care.我会说,那很有趣,从纯哲学的角度而言,但就个人来说,我不在乎。